Pro 60 3/8"
Pro 60 3/8" Drive 8 - 60 Nm / 5 - 45 ft. lbs
'P' Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester. The push-through ratchets on these models are robustly engineered for strength and durability. The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle. The push-through square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions, and allows for a wider model range of up to 400 Nm.
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorised alteration.
- Coloured end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period.
- Available with a high quality ratchet or as a 'Torque Handle'.
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed.
- Supplied in a moulded box for storage and protection.
- On request ‘P’ Type wrenches can be set, marked with the setting