PTME-72-2000-B-IC, 2000 Nm Bi-Directional Shutoff Internal Control 1"
PTME-72-2000-B-IC, 2000 Nm Bi-Directional Shutoff Internal Control 1", 400 - 2000 Nm / 295 - 1475 ft. lbs
The PTME-72 series of tools was designed to meet the needs of the commercial vehicle wheel market.
The integrated reaction foot is designed specifically to reach recessed wheel bolts and the 72mm diameter gearbox is selected to cope with the high frequency of use demanded by busy tyre shops.
The integration of electronic torque measurement and control into the PTME-72 series is achieved with the minimum impact on overall tool size and weight. The actual applied torque is accurately measured at the output of the tool meaning that a repeatability of ±2% can be guaranteed.
Shut-Off, Internal Control tools include a torque transducer, easy to read LED display, control panel and a solenoid valve to shut off the air supply once the desired torque has been reached.
- Quiet - less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.
- Light weight, for ease of handling.
- Extended reaction is ideal for reaching recessed nuts.