PTME-72-1000-B-EC, 1000 Nm Bi-Directional Shutoff External Control 3/4"
PTME-72-1000-B-EC, 1000 Nm Bi-Directional Shutoff External Control 3/4", 200 - 1000 Nm / 147 - 738 ft. lbs
The PTME-72 series of tools was designed to meet the needs of the commercial vehicle wheel market.
The integrated reaction foot is designed specifically to reach recessed wheel bolts and the 72mm gearbox is selected to cope with the high frequency of use demanded by busy tyre shops.
The integration of electronic torque measurement and control into the PTME-72 Series is achieve with the minimum impact on overall tool size and weight. The actual applied torque is accurately measured at the output of the tool meaning that a repeatability of ±2% can be guaranteed.
Shut-Off, External Control tools incorporate a transducer, solenoid valve and three coloured LEDs for the indication of low, within tolerance or high results. However, all control functions and torque display are housed in an external controller unit (purchased separately).
- Quiet - less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.
- Light weight, for ease of handling.
- Extended reaction is ideal for reaching recessed nuts.