PTM-72-1350-B-DT, 1350 Nm Bi-Directional Stall Dual Trigger 1"
PTM-72-1350-B-DT, 1350 Nm Bi-Directional Stall Dual Trigger 1", 270 - 1350 Nm / 200 - 1000 ft. lbs
PTM-72 tools use the same 'twin motor' handle as the PTM-52 but fitted with a durable 72mm gearbox to allow higher torque outputs. The 'twin motor' concept gives the benefit of high run-down speeds while adding very little to the size and weight of the tool.
The Right Angle Gearbox enables the benefits of Norbar's electronic torque tools to be brought to a host of applications from which they are currently excluded due to space restrictions.
Also available as Internal and External Control, Shut-Off versions.
- Quiet - less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Light weight - single direction 2000 Nm stall tool weighs just 6.2 kg.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.
- Fast - 1000 Nm version has a free speed of 140 rpm for rapid bolt run-down.
- 1" square drive available for the 1000 Nm version, Part No. 18492.
- Allows more comfortable operation of the PTM on vertically bolting applications at chest height and above as the pistol grip is presented correctly to the operator
- The tool handle can rotate 360° in relation to the Right Angle Gearbox allowing the most comfortable and safest position to be found