PTM-72-1000-F, 1000 Nm Forward Stall 3/4"
PTM-72-1000-F, 1000 Nm Forward Stall 3/4", 200 - 1000 Nm / 147 - 738 ft. lbs
PTM-72 tools use the same 'twin motor' handle as the PTM-52 but fitted with a durable 72mm gearbox to allow higher torque outputs. The 'twin motor' concept gives the benefit of high run-down speeds while adding very little to the size and weight of the tool.
Also available as Internal and External Control Shut-Off tools.
- Quiet - less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Light weight - single direction 2000 Nm stall tool weighs just 6.2 kg.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.
- Fast - 1000 Nm version has a free speed of 140 rpm for rapid bolt run-down.
- 1" square drive available for the 1000 N·m version, Part No. 18492.