PTM-52-800, 800 Nm Bi-Directional 3/4"
PTM-52-800, 800 Nm Bi-Directional 3/4", 160 - 800 Nm / 118 - 590 ft. lbs
The PTM-52 is engineered to be one of the lightest and fastest tools of its type on the market. The exceptionally compact 52mm diameter gearbox means that the tool is well balanced, light weight and provides excellent access to bolts.
The Right Angle Gearbox enables the benefits of Norbar's electronic torque tools to be brought to a host of applications from which they are currently excluded due to space restrictions.
- Light weight - single direction stall tool weighs just 3.8 Kg.
- Quiet - less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Fast - 800 Nm version has a free speed of 175 rpm for rapid bolt run-down.
- 1" square drive available, Part No. 18545.
- Allows more comfortable operation of the PTM on vertically bolting applications at chest height and above as the pistol grip is presented correctly to the operator
- The tool handle can rotate 360° in relation to the Right Angle Gearbox allowing the most comfortable and safest position to be found