PTM-52 500-F, 500 Nm Forward Stall 3/4"
PTM-52 500-F, 500 Nm Forward Stall 3/4", 100 - 500 Nm / 74 - 370 ft. lbs
The PTM-52 is engineered to be one of the lightest and fastest tools of its type on the market. The exceptionally compact 52mm diameter gearbox means that the tool is well balanced, light weight and provides excellent access to bolts.
- Light weight - single direction stall tool weighs just 3.8 Kg.
- Quiet - less than 85 dB(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Fast - 800 Nm version has a free speed of 175 rpm for rapid bolt run-down.
- 1" square drive available, Part No. 18545.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.