PT14.MTS 3 1/2"
PT14.MTS 3 1/2" 22375 - 100000 Nm / 16500 - 73500 ft. lbs
Based on the original PneuTorque, the 'Standard Series' range is a direct result of over 30 years of refinement and development necessary to keep pace with industry's requirements today. In use on many thousands of applications worldwide, PneuTorque Wrenches continue to represent the foundation of Norbar's powered tool range. The Manual Two Speed gearbox allows the PneuTorque operator to run down a nut at 5 times normal operating speed before manually changing gear to apply the specified torque, allowing the operator greater control over the tightening process.
- A variety of reaction styles are available for maximum versatility.
- Electronic torque transducers can be fitted for precise torque monitoring.
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Low operator fatigue - quiet, non impacting or pulsing.
- Models available for almost every bolting application, up to 300,000 Nm.
- Supplied with a blank reaction plate for fabrication to specific requirements.