Model 5 P type Nm
Item Code: 13004
Model 5 P type Nm 1 - 5 Nm
The Model 5 is a unique torque wrench that offers high accuracy and the convenience of interchangeable 1/4 inch hexagon bits.
- Non Length dependent. The Model 5 remains accurate regardless of hand position.
- Supplied in a storage case. The case allows space for the storage of additional drive bits, and optional stepless ratchet.
- The 'P' type version prevents unauthorised alteration of torque setting. No external calibration equipment is required to set the Model 5.
- Coloured end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period.
- On request ‘P’ Type wrenches can be set, marked with the setting and certified for production line applications requiring a sealed torque setting.