The square drive of these robust ratchets can be removed and replaced in the other side of the ratchet head so that the wrench will give torque control in both the clockwise and anticlockwise directions. Using the principle of 'offset pawls', these ratchets feature a robust tooth pattern and a narrow engagement angle, meaning that the wrench is easy to use in tight spaces. The square drive features a finger grip on the top ('mushroom' head) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met. The 'Industrial' ratchet is specifically designed for torque wrench application and provides users with the perfect combination of strength, versatility and ease of use.
- Organic Light-Emitting Diode (O.L.E.D) screen provides a clear and easy to read display that helps to significantly reduce setting errors.
- The ClickTronic is programmed to offer twelve different torque units, meaning most countries preferred torque units can be accessed.
- Ergonomic new two piece injection molded handle encompasses advanced technology that transfers an uninterrupted and consistent mechanical movement of the adjusting screws into a digital reading on the scale.
- Secure push/pull adjustment knob is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental wrench adjustment.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.