ClickTronic Automotive Ratchets
These compact ratchets allow rapid direction change enabling you to, for example, back off a nut that you have tightened. Torque control is in the clockwise direction only. These features make the wrench ideal for use in the confined spaces of modern motor vehicles and many other applications. These ratchets are available with models to cover from 10 to 200 N·m.
- Organic Light-Emitting Diode (O.L.E.D) screen provides a clear and easy to read display that helps to significantly reduce setting errors.
- The ClickTronic is programmed to offer twelve different torque units, meaning most countries preferred torque units can be accessed.
- Ergonomic new two piece injection molded handle encompasses advanced technology that transfers anuninterrupted and consistent mechanical movement of the adjusting screws into a digital reading on the scale.
- Secure push/pull adjustment knob is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental wrench adjustment.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.